If you think you know the Dodge Durango, think again. While the 2015 model certainly delivers a muscular exterior and powerful performance, it has even more to offer you.
1. Yes, the Durango has standard 7-passenger seating, but it also has more than 50 seating configurations. That means you can fit your family and friends without skimping on cargo space.
2. The 2015 Dodge Durango isn’t just rugged. It’s efficient, too. The 3.6-liter Pentastar V6 engine achieves an estimated standard fuel economy of 25 highway mpg.
3. Now you can access WiFi on the road with the available Uconnect System.
4. The 2015 Durango looks tough on the outside, but it has a cutting-edge interior that’ll make you feel pampered, including the innovative rotary E-shift knob. It’s a refined touch that makes it even easier (and more fun) to hit the road.
5. You probably know that the Dodge Durango is good for towing, but do you know just how good? We’re talking 6,500 pounds with the standard V6 engine, and you’ll get up to 7,400 pounds with the 5.7-liter HEMI V8 engine.
6. Like a good soundtrack for your drive? Then you’ll enjoy singing along to the available 10-speaker BeatsAudio sound system.
But don’t just take our word for it. Stop by Lake Wales Chrysler Dodge Jeep® RAM and test drive the 2015 Dodge Durango for yourself—we’re located at 21529 US Highway 27 North in Lake Wales. In the mean time, feel free to contact us via phone or e-mail with any questions. Our team looks forward to meeting you soon!